Tuesday, October 30, 2007

An unprecedented beligerence

Hey everyone. I really do suck at updating this thing. I guess I just kind of forget about it sometimes, I mean, all the time...
A quick recap of what has been going on. Went rock climbing on real rock for the first time in a while last weekend, got to the top of a 5.11 climb. I was pretty happy about that. Thats not to say that I completed the climb, I fell lots and took lots of breaks, but hey, climbing flat rock faces with no holds on it is hard! Also went white water rafting this past weekend, which was a blast.
Midterms are done, so far the marks I've gotten back have been very pleasing. I need to buckle down and start doing some of the major papers that are coming up. I have one due on November 15th, so starting today should give me lots of time, as long as I don't continue to procrastinate.
On another note. Everyone and anyone who comes and reads this needs to go here
This is my daily updated, online comic strip that I draw. Please read it. I hear its funny.
In any case, now I will placate you all with pictures.
I'm out.

Chuck

P.S

I here is a sample of one of my comics, just in case you haven't gone here yet

1 comment:

Matt McKechnie said...

chuck - you are man of many hidden talents. why not make them more public? i miss you bro. i miss watching you play house of the dead...or whatever that zombie video game was called. i miss you scent...i miss your musk.

God bless you, chuck trickey
cool comic. i'll be sure to keep checkin it.