Monday, July 16, 2007

First Entry


So I imagine that everyone writes a 'My First Entry' entry, or a 'hello world' if you will. I guess it is merely a good starting point from which to get things off to a good start. Due to time constraints, I don't know how much I will be updating this blog in the beginning. I will likely become more active with it once I have moved out west, and since the main purpose of this blog is to chart my time out west, I find that acceptable.
Enough of that. This week has been a crazy week so far. I almost ended up running a second week of camp program in a row, which was not something I was prepared for. While it has been a good run here, I am getting anxious to leave, and go to a new place, meet some new people, and in general, enjoy life.
Not bad for the first post. Not great either. In any case, I've got work to do.